Lynne Patch Aquatics Inc. has always been committed to protecting
the privacy and confidentiality of the personal information
of our clients, swimmers, students and staff. Recently, the
Government passed legislation to ensure the privacy of all
individuals. In order to properly service, meet the needs
of and ensure the safety of our swimmers and students, we
must collect certain personal information about them and their
families. We do this on our swim application form and other
such forms. The following is a summary of Lynne Patch Aquatics
- All of the information gathered from the above forms,
as well as information gathered from telephone or personal
conversations, is stored in our files, which are secured in
our locked offices and processed in a secure database with
- Lynne Patch Aquatics Inc. uses this information for
the care of our swimmers and staff, as well as for statistical
analysis and program development for the swim school.
- We collect personal and medical information with your
full consent. Your signature on all forms acknowledges your
- We limit the collection of information only to that
data which is necessary to assist us in providing for a safe
and professionally run swimming program.
- We give information ONLY to those who are directly
involved in providing a service to your child or you, or as
required by law.
- We do not sell or rent your family information to any
company, person or organization. Even when asked for any personal
information of a Lynne Patch Aquatics Inc. family by other
Lynne Patch Aquatics Inc. families, we will not provide them
with any information without first asking for consent from
the family about which the information was requested.
- When information is given to a service provider employed
by Lynne Patch Aquatics Inc., we have made certain that the
prevents them from using the information for any other purpose
that that for which they were hired.
- We will retain your information to enable us to communicate
with you in the future and to contact you when we feel we
have new and exciting information or programs that may be
of interest to you.
- We retain and keep paper and related information required
by government legislation for 7-18 years, under lock and key.
- We strive to ensure accuracy of information in the
best interest of the swimmers and staff.
- We depend on Lynne Patch Aquatics Inc. families and
staff to update any personal or medical information that may
on our web site.
- Lynne Patch Aquatics Inc. families are welcome to
review their personal information.
- We welcome any questions and concerns in review of
our policy. Please call our Lynne Patch Aquatics Inc. office
to speak with our privacy officer, Diane Warren.
- By this date, you have already entrusted Lynne Patch
Aquatics Inc. with a large amount of personal information
about your family and your swimmers. Unless you have a concern
and contact Diane Warren, our Privacy Officer will assume
that you understand that we can collect, use, disclose as
necessary and store information as set out in our Privacy
to allow us to use your personal information or that of your
swimmer, or student, Lynne Patch Aquatics Inc. may not be
able to provide the care and services to make your child safe
in our setting and we will need to discuss the status of your
application for your swimmer and/or student.